Aptamil Gold+ HA Prosyneo Growing Up Milk is a formula that is designed for children (from 1-3 years old) with sensitive tummies. The formula contains protein that has been gently broken down into smaller components (partially hydrolyzed) and is formulated for tolerance, making it easier to digest. It also contains SYNEO, a patented combination of Prebiotics scGOS:lcFOS (9:1) for immunity support and Probiotic B. breve M-16V to fight the bad bacteria in your child’s gut.
Aptamil Gold+ HA Prosyneo (from 1-3 years old) contains:
● Partially hydrolysed 100% whey Protein
● A unique protein structure broken down into smaller pieces for sensitive children who may require it
● (Good bacteria) Probiotics~, BBM-16V fights bad bacteria in your child’s gut
● (Food for Good bacteria) Prebiotic^ Blend, scGOS:lcFOS (9:1) promotes the growth of good bacteria and supports your child’s natural defence
● Contain a balanced combination of nutrients to support growth and development
● Sucrose Free
Vitamin C & D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
~ 1 billion Probiotics BBM-16V (3.20X 108 cfu/100g) to fight against harmful bacteria in the digestive system, thereby helping to maintain a healthy digestive system.
^ Contains unique prebiotic blend, scGOS:lcFOS (9:1) to support child’s natural defences. Arslanoglu et al. 2008. Journal of Nutrition, 138:1091-1095
- AVERAGE ANALYSIS Per 100 g/Per serving
- Energy(kcal) 457/37
- Energy(kJ) 1920/576
- Fat(g) 19.7/5.9
- Docosahexaenoic acid, DHA(mg) 87.3/26.1
- Alpha-Linolenic (Omega-3)(mg) 463/139
- Protein (whey)(g) 10.6 3.1
- Carbohydrate (g) 63.2/19
- Lactose(g) 52.9/16
- scGOS/lcFOS(g) 5.3/1.6
- Dietary fibre(g) 3.7/1
- Carnitine(mg) 5.2/1.6
- Taurine(mg) 65.5/20
- Vitamin A(I.U.) 1287 /386
- Vitamin A (µg RE) 386/116
- Vitamin D3 (I.U.) 252/76
- Vitamin D3 (µg) 6.3/1.9
- Vitamin E (I.U.) 10.6/3.3
- Vitamin E (mg α-TE) 7.1/2.1
- Vitamin K1 (µg) 33/9.9
- Vitamin B1 (µg) 323/97
- Vitamin B2 (µg) 1164/349
- Niacin (mg) 3/0.9
- Vitamin B6 (µg) 264/79
- Folic acid (µg) 64/19
- Pantothenic acid (mg) 2.2/0.7
- Biotin (µg) 16/4.8
- Inositol (mg) 22/7
- Vitamin B12 (µg) 1.1/0.3
- Choline (mg) 170/51
- Vitamin C (mg) 85/26
- Calcium (mg) 606/182
- Phosphorus (mg) 310/93
- Magnesium (mg) 34.6/10.4
- Sodium (mg) 172/52
- Potassium (mg) 512/153
- Chloride (mg) 279/84
- Iron (mg) 6.3/1.9
- Zinc (mg) 2.6/0.8
- Copper (µg) 181/54
- Iodine (µg) 93/28
- Selenium (µg) 6/1.8
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V (cfu) 3.2 x 10/ 9.6 x 10
Lactose, Partially enzymatic hydrolysed whey protein, Vegetable oil blend (Palm oil, Canola oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Galacto-oligosaccharides syrup (GOS) (cow's milk), Minerals (Calcium dihydrogen phosphate, Potassium dihydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Calcium carbonate, Trisodium citrate, Potassium citrate, Potassium chloride, Ferrous sulphate, Magnesium oxide, Zinc sulphate, Tricalcium diphosphate, Copper sulphate, Potassium iodide, Sodium selenite), Fish oil (contain DHA), (Tuna Fish oil, Glucose syrup), Vitamins (Choline bitartrate, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin C (Sodium L-ascorbate), Choline chloride, Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Myo-Inositol, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin C (Ascorbyl palmitate), Vitamin B5 (Calcium pantothenate), D-Biotin, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin A (Retinyl acetate), Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopherol), Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate), Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Vitamin K1 (Phytomenadione), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)), Polyfructose, Long chain fructo-oligosaccharides (lcFOS), Emulsifier (INS 472c), Milk Flavour Powder (Nature Identical Flavour), Arachidonic acid oil extract (ARA) (Arachidonic acid oil (Mortierella alpina), Sunflower oil (high oleic acid)), Taurine, Acidity regulator (INS 330), Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, L-carnitine, Maltodextrin
Contains milk, soy product and fish oil
|Age||Cooled Boiled Water(ml)||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeding per day|
|For 1 - 3 years old||180||5||3|
* Add 1 scoop (6g) Aptamil Gold+ HA Toddler Growing Up Formula to 30mL water. Proportions to be changed only with medical advice. Inappropriate preparation may affect your child’s well-being. Prepare only one feed at a time. Use the scoop that is provided.
For single serve of 200 ml, prepare 180 ml of warm water (40°C) as per feeding table.
Refer to feeding table, add 5 scoops (flat) of milk powder (for 180 ml).
Stir well until the milk powder dissolves
Store product in a cool dry. Use by the date on box . After opening, keep in an airtight container and use contents within 3 weeks.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.