Brought to you by Danone Nutricia, Europe's No. 1 Baby Milk Company *, Nutricia Neocate Junior with Prebiotics+ is an amino acid-based formula specifically tailored for children aged 1 year and above with cow’s milk protein allergy (CMPA) and multiple food protein allergy (MFPA) for optimal compliance and growth. It is suitable and safe as a sole source of nutrition as well as a supplement to a restricted diet in CMPA where an amino acid based formula is recommended.
It is suitable* for children with :
- Cow's Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA) with:
- Faltering growth
- Feeding difficulties
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Multiple Food Protein Allergy (MFPA)
- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders (EGID)
- Food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES)
*Always consult your healthcare professional before use.
- Composition(Unit) Per 100g/100ml
- Energy(kcal) 483/67
- Protein (10.8 En%)(g) 13/1.8
- Total Amino Acids(g) 15.5/2.1
- Carbohydrate (43.5 En%)(g) 52.5/7.2
- of which Sugars(g) 4.7/0.65
- Fat (45.7 En%)(g) 24.5/3.4
- -Saturates(g) 8.9/1.2
- -Monosaturates(g) 9.6/1.3
- -Polyunsaturates(g) 4.8/0.66
- of which(mg)
- Linoleic acid(mg) 4194/579
- α-Linolenic acid(mg) 419/57.8
- Arachidonic acid(mg) 81.6/11.3
- Docosahexaenoic Acid(mg) 81.6/11.3
- Vit. A(mcg-RE) 406/56
- Vit. D3(mcg) 8.8/1.2
- Vit. E(mg-α-TE) 4.8/0.67
- Vit. C(mg) 51.6/7.1
- Vit. K(mg) 42.5/5.9
- Thaimin (B1)(mg) 0.54/0.07
- Riboflavin (B2)(mg) 0.54/0.07
- Niacin (B3)(mg) 4.9/0.68
- Niacin (B3)(mg NE) 10.2/1.4
- Vit B6(mg) 0.54/0.07
- Folic Acid(mcg) 64/8.8
- Vit B12(mcg) 1.3/0.18
- Biotin(mcg) 19/2.6
- Pantothenic Acid(mg) 2.9/0.4
- Choline(mg) 95.4/13.2
- Myo-inositol(mg) 108/14.9
- Minerals and trace elements
- Na(mg) 189/26.1
- K(mg) 525/72.5
- Cl(mg) 386/53.3
- Ca(mg) 475/65.6
- P(mg) 341/47.1
- PO4(mg) 1045/142
- Mg(mcg) 51/7
- Fe(mg) 7.3/1
- Cu(mcg) 410/56.6
- Zn(mcg) 5.3/0.73
- Mn(mcg) 0.2/0.03
- I(mg) 100/13.8
- Mo(mg) 11.3/1.6
- Se(mg) 14.5/2
- Cr(mg) 10.6/1.5
- Nucleotides(mg) 23.3/3.2
- L-Carnitine(mg) 9.5/1.3
- Taurine(mg) 30/4.1
|Water (ml)||Level scoops of powder||Final Volume (ml)|
1 scoop = 8.2g powder. NOTE: The recommended standard dilution for children is 30 kcal/ml. This can be achieved by mixing the above amounts of powder and water.
How to make a feed of Neocate Junior with prebiotics:
Wash your hands thoroughly and clean preparation area.
Sterilise bottles and teats.
Boil fresh water and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist.
Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
Fill the measuring spoon provided with Neocate Junior with prebiotics and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the measuring spoon. Only use the measuring spoon that comes with the product.
Add the prescribed number of measuring spoons of Neocate Junior with prebiotics to the water
Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder has dissolved.
Before feeding, ensure that the formula has the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the inside of your wrist.
Questions about feeding and nutrition?
Our midwives, nutritionists and feeding advisors are always on hand to talk about feeding your baby. So if you have a question, just get in touch.