Brought to you by Danone Nutricia, Europe’s No.1 Baby Milk Formula Company, Aptamil Gold+ HA Prosyneo (From 1 year onwards) Growing-up Formula.
Aptamil Gold+ HA Prosyneo (From 1 year onwards) contains:
- Partially hydrolysed 100% whey Protein
A unique protein structure broken down into smaller pieces for sensitive babies who may require it
- (Good bacteria) Probiotics, BBM-16V
Fights bad bacteria in your child’s gut
- (Food for Good Bacteria) Patented Prebiotics Blend, scGOS:IcFOS (9:1)
Promotes the growth of good bacteria and supports your child’s natural defences.
- Contain a balanced combination of nutrients to support growth and development
- Sucrose Free
- Composition(Unit) Per 100g/100ml
- Energy(Kcal) 451/64.0
- Protein(g) 10.8/1.5
- Total Fat(g) 20.2/2.9
- Linolenic Acid(mg) 2188/310
- α-Linolenic Acid(mg) 404/57
- DHA(mg) 40/5.7
- ARA(mg) 40/5.7
- Available Carbohydrates(g) 56.5/8.0
- Prebiotic combination(g) 5.8/0.8
- Vitamin A(µg RE) 396/56
- Vitamin D(µg) 8.1/1.1
- Vitamin E(mg α-TE) 3.6/0.51
- Vitamin K(µg) 13/1.8
- Thiamine(µg) 168/24
- Riboflavin(µg) 401/57
- Niacin(µg) 1485/210
- Vitamin B6(µg) 138/20
- Vitamin B12(µg) 0.23/0.033
- Pantothenic Acid(µg) 1164/165
- Folic Acid(µg) 29/4.1
- Vitamin C(mg) 32/4.5
- Biotin(µg) 5.9/0.84
- Iron(mg) 4.3/0.61
- Calcium(mg) 334/47
- Phosphorus(mg) 139/20
- Magnesium(mg) 21/3.0
- Sodium(mg) 206/29
- Chloride(mg) 172/24
- Potassium(mg) 313/44
- Iodine(µg) 54/7.6
- Zinc(mg) 2.1/0.30
- Nucleotides(mg) 15/2.1
- Bifidobacterium breve M-16V(cfu) 1 x 10^9/-
Lactose , Whey protein hydrolysate (from milk), Vegetable oils, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS▲), Emulsifier (Citric and fatty acid esters of glycerol, Soy lecithin), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS▲), Potassium hydrogen phosphate, Calcium chloride, Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Oil from Mortierella alpina, Choline chloride, L-ascorbic acid, Taurine, Sodium L-ascorbate, Nucleotides, Ferrous sulphate, Bifidobacterium breve M-16V, Zinc sulphate, Inositol, DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Copper sulphate, Retinyl palmitate, DL-alpha tocopherol, Riboflavin, Thiamin hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Potassium iodide, Manganese sulphate, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Phytomenadione, D-Biotin, Sodium selenite, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin
Contains milk, fish and soy
▲Note: GOS and FOS: 5.8g/100g powder, 0.8g/100ml
|Age||Cooled Boiled Water(ml)||Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeding per day|
|1 year onwards||210||7||2|
*1 Scoop = 4.7 g of powder.
NOTE: 1 scoop of powder added to 30 ml of water.
This feeding guide is a general guide only. Your baby may need more or less than shown.
This product should not be used during the first 12 months of life.
To grow and develop healthily, young children need balanced nutrition. Growing up formula can contribute to their balanced diet, with a recommended daily intake of 2 cups and supplement of other food sources rich in Calcium.
Wash hands and clean preparation area. Sterilise bottles, teats and utensils by boiling or using approved steriliser.
Boil safe drinking water and allow to cool to 40°C. Measure the required volume of warm, boiled water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill the scoop lightly and level off. Avoid compacting powder.
Always add one level scoop of powder for each 30ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake briskly to completely dissolve the powder.
Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Feed immediately (do not store). Discard unfinished feeds.
1. Prepare each feed separately. It is safer to use the formula immediately after it is prepared. Discard unfinished feeds.
2. Follow instructions exactly to prepare feeding utensils as directed, use only the enclosed scoop. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
3. Do not use if foil is damaged or missing.
4. This product is not designed for toddlers diagnosed with cow's milk protein allergy. Please consult your healthcare professionals should you have any question.
Always store in a cool dry place, do not refrigerate. Use by the date indicated on container. Once opened, close the lid securely. Use within 4 weeks.