Nutricia Neocate Junior with Prebiotics (1-10 years)
- Complete hypoallergenic nutrition for sensitive children
Brought to you by Danone Nutricia, Europe's No. 1 Baby Milk Company *, Nutricia Neocate Junior with Prebiotics+ is an amino acid-based formula specifically tailored for children aged 1 year and above with cow’s milk protein allergy (CMPA) and multiple food protein allergy (MFPA) for optimal compliance and growth. It is suitable and safe as a sole source of nutrition as well as a supplement to a restricted diet in CMPA where an amino acid based formula is recommended.
- 35% medium chain triglycerides (MCT)
- Prebiotic FOS and Inulin to help support digestive health
+Neocate Junior with Prebiotics is a food for special medical purposes and should always be used under the medical supervision of your healthcare professional.
It is suitable* for children with :
- Cow's Milk Protein Allergy (CMPA) with:
- Faltering growth
- Feeding difficulties
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Multiple Food Protein Allergy (MFPA)
- Eosinophilic gastrointestinal disorders (EGID)
- Food protein-induced enterocolitis syndrome (FPIES)
|Unit||Per 100g||Per 100ml|
|Water (ml)||Level scoops of powder||Final Volume (ml)|
1 scoop = 8.2g powder. NOTE: The recommended standard dilution for children is 30 kcal/ml. This can be achieved by mixing the above amounts of powder and water.
- How to make a feed of Neocate Junior with prebiotics:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and clean preparation area.
- Sterilise bottles and teats.
- Boil fresh water and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist.
- Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
- Fill the measuring spoon provided with Neocate Junior with prebiotics and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the measuring spoon. Only use the measuring spoon that comes with the product.
- Add the prescribed number of measuring spoons of Neocate Junior with prebiotics to the water
- Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- Before feeding, ensure that the formula has the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the inside of your wrist.