Brought to you by Europe’s No. 1 Baby Milk Company* and specially imported from New Zealand, Aptamil Toddler Gold+ is specially formulated to nutritionally support your child’s growth and development.
Backed by over 50 years of continuous scientific research into early life nutrition by our dedicated scientists, paediatricians and nutritionists, Aptamil Toddler Gold+ is designed with Pronutra+, a unique system of nutrients, to help lay the foundations for your child’s future progress.
Aptamil Gold+ Stage 3 with Pronutra+ contains
- 125mg DHA^, which is closest to helping your child meet the World Health Organization (WHO) daily recommended DHA intake# and DHA is an important building block for brain and eye development**.
- Patented Prebiotic Blend&, Zinc, and Iron help support your child’s natural defences
- Calcium helps to support development of strong bones and teeth and Vitamin D helps calcium absorption
- Goodness of cow’s milk & 16 essential vitamins & minerals to support growth & development
- No sucrose
*Danone Nutricia ELN is the first ranked Milk Formula manufacturer both in Sales Value and Sales Volume for these 9 countries (UK, DE, NL, IRL, PL, BEL, CZE/SLO and ROM) during the MAT period ending Dec 2015.
#As compared to other Growing Up Formula in Singapore for daily recommended feed. FAO/WHO recommends daily DHA intake level of:
- 10-12mg/kg body weight for children 12-24 months
- 100-150mg DHA+EPA for children 2-4 years of age
- 150-200mg DHA+EPA for children 4-6 years of age
Reference: FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no.91. FAO: Rome.
**For Aptamil Toddler Gold+ Stage 3
&scGOS: lcFOS (9:1)
|Composition||Unit||Per 100g||Per 100ml|
| DHA |
| EPA |
| DPA |
| Alpha-Linolenic Acid |
|Prebiotic blend |
|Vitamin A||Mcg RE||411||69|
|Vistamin E||mcg alpha-TE||11.9||2.0|
IngredientsSkim milk powder, maltodextrin, lactose, whole milk powder, vegetable oil, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), calcium hydrogen phosphate, fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), refined tuna oil, calcium carbonate, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, emulsifier (soy lecithin), sodium L-ascorbate, ferric citrate, magnesium chloride, acid regulator (potassium hydroxide), alpha tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, zinc sulphate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, vitamin D3
Contains milk, fish and soy
|Age||Boiled lukewarm Water |
|Level scoops of powder*||Number of feeds per day|
|From 1 years||100ml||2||4|
|Wash hands before preparing the feed. Wash and rinse cup and all utensils thoroughly.|
|Using the scoop enclosed, add 2 level scoops of powder to 100mL of drinking water. Fill the scoop lightly using the built-in leveller. For smaller volumes, simply add 1 scoop to each 50mL of water.|
|Whisk, shake or stir the mixture briskly to dissolve powder. Serve immediately, or for a cold drink chill in the coldest part of the refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. For a warm drink, heat slightly before serving.|