Prudential: Terms & Conditions
- Insurance plan purchased must:
- have a minimum premium of $2,800 per year
- have a minimum premium payment term of 10 years
- be paid in annual premium payment mode
- The myDNA kit and NTUC shopping vouchers are denoted together as “Gifts” under this promotion.
- The myDNA kit will be given out on a first come first serve basis and whilst stocks last
- Both the myDNA kit and NTUC shopping vouchers will make up a combined value of 10% of the first year premium with vouchers rounded down to the nearest $5
- The following insurance plans are not eligible for the promotion: Single premium, Term, Recurrent Single Premium (RSP), PruShield, PruMortgage, Regular Savings Options (RSO) and plans purchased using Central Provident Fund (CPF).
- Gifts will only be given after the 14-day free look period. Policyholders will not be entitled to the Gifts if they exercise the 14-day free look to cancel the policy.
- Gifts are not exchangeable for cash or as replacement for another item or available with part payment unless at Prudential’s sole discretion.
- In the event Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd launched a company-wide customer gift promotion on any of the plans which are eligible for the Gifts, the eligible customer who signs up for the eligible plan will be entitled to the gift under the company-wide customer promotion only, and not both.
- Paul Yong & Associates, an agency unit of Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (Pte) Ltd, reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.