Many pregnant women will begin to keep a look out for cute baby essentials everywhere, once they know they are pregnant. However, there might be certain things that are not necessary. We have put together a list of important things that you will need to prepare for the arrival of your baby.
Hold a baby shower! Guests coming to your baby shower will usually prepare gifts in celebration to the arrival of your baby.
Getting clothes for your baby
- 6-8 winding bodies with side snaps
- 6 tops with long and short arms
- 4-6 bodysuits
- 4 tights
- 3-5 pair of baby socks
- Possibly small cotton mittens (babies sometimes scratch their face with their delicate nails)
- 2 jackets/sweaters
For sleeping and Wrap
- Cot with mattress, mattress covers and sheets
- Music Box
- Changing table with pad
For baby care
- Diapers (smallest size, 2-5 kg)
- 2 washcloths
- Baby oil or creams
- Baby gnawing shears
- Baby Hairbrush
- Burp Cloths
- Baby bath
- 2 bath towels with hood
- Bath Thermometer
- Baby blanket or footmuff for the pram
- Baby car seat and sun visors
- Diaper bag with diapers, wipes, pacifiers, creams and spare clothes for BABIES
- Possibly a travel cot
Register now with AptaAdvantage to enjoy:
- Exclusive Discovery Pack with a FREE 900g SAMPLE of Aptamil Toddler/Junior Gold+ Growing Up Formula
- Various complimentary classes and exclusive discounts with our key enrichment partners
Kick start your AptaAdvantage journey by signing up HERE. While stocks last!
Terms & conditions apply.